Tuesday, November 21, 2023

A New Chapter...

Well...  I'm getting old.  Had some health problems in July, and had to quit my job at RR Donnelley.

But that means I get to go full-time in my little business!  So, I have a new website:  https://www.QuiltedSunshine.com.  It has 4 sections:  Printed Paper Patterns, Pdf Pattern Downloads, Handmade and a Second Hand Store.

Besides selling my patterns, I'm making and selling my handmade items.  This includes quilts, tablerunners, upcycled denim items, thread catchers and serger thread catchers, etc.

In my Second Hand Store, I'll be selling things that I may find for a screamin' deal, and pass the savings on to you.  They might even come from a local thrift store.  Or curated fabrics from my stash.  Or batting scraps cut to fit my denim quilt patterns.  Or things that I bought and don't really want any more.   ...Things like that.

I'd love for you to check out my new website! 

Please click on the image below.

 

No comments: